Mission Ecuador Trip
Mission Trip Commissioning May 21 10:30am
Ways to Support!
Dessert Bakeoff May 21 12pm
Purchase a judging pass for $5 to sample all the sweet treats!
Memo Checks : Mission Ecuador or give Anytime Online Here >
The Team will be serving at Pan de Vida’s VBS program for around 90 children.
Select an item, or two or more listed on a post-it-note from the Supply List Board in the Welcome Area. Return items by May 28.
Mission Trip Details:
2023 Trip Team: Janela Kollmeyer, Karen Armour-Hoke, Jerry Evans, Mark and Debbie Smith
June 3-10, 2023 General Itinerary :
- June 3 – arrive in Quito
- June 4 – worship at the English Fellowship church, food distribution at Pan de Vida/ VBS lesson; organize for the week, pray over the families we will meet, shop for supplies
- June 5 +6 – help 2 families in Quito in the morning; back to Pan de Vida for VBS in the afternoon (25 kids)
- June 7 – travel north to Otavalo, shop in the market, hike to a waterfall
- June 8+9 – Help 2 families + VBS in the afternoon (50 kids); serve them lunch
- June 10 – tour Quicocha volcano lake; lunch, red-eye flight back to US arrive June 11.
Please let Dinene Crater know if you are interested or if you need additional information (email@example.com or 336-341-2319).
If you do not feel called to go to Ecuador, there will be other ways you can help – donate supplies, help with funds, pray for the team and the people in Ecuador that we will serve. More information will be communicated as the trip departure nears.