Job Title: Contemporary Worship Arts Director
Employment Type: Part Time (10-15 hours per week)
Reports to: Senior Pastor
The Worship Arts Director is a part time position that will work with the Senior Pastor and other staff
members and volunteers, providing leadership to plan, and coordinate Sunday morning worship services
in keeping with the mission and vision for Fountain of Life Church. The Director will lead rehearsals,
lead worship at contemporary worship services, special services, and other events as needed.
1) Available for special worship services such as Advent Ladies worship by candlelight, Lent, Holy Week,
Christmas Eve, weddings, funerals, and others, as developed through the mission and vision of the
2) Personnel management activities include one direct report, and volunteer worship arts team members
for AV Technology and the Worship Team. Director will be responsible for recruiting, training and
scheduling worship team members for the Worship Team. Director will work with the AV Team Lead to
recruit and schedule team members for the AV technology team.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Coordinate with the Senior Pastor on the order of worship, song selection, theme and creative
elements of the worship service utilizing Planning Center Online
● Proof slides for weekly services
● Create chord charts for weekly services
● Lead the Worship Team in rehearsals and worship
● Schedule Worship Team volunteers
● Provide coaching for Worship Team members
● Participate in the budget process by providing an annual outline of anticipated expenses for the
Worship Arts Team Needs, including recommendations for equipment maintenance, and
● Collaborate with the Choir Director and Senior Pastor for blended services
● Encourage participation, growth and leadership opportunities for the worship arts team
● Promote opportunities for mutual support and fellowship for the Worship Arts Team
● Monitor and implement music and video licensing including CCLI for Fountain of Life
● Work with AV Team Lead to research and monitor audio visual equipment needs across the church
facilities. Identify opportunities for enhancements and present proposals for upgrades as needed.
● Attend weekly Staff meetings or meet with Senior Pastor
Interested is Applying?
Submit your resume to Pastor Elliott Lutz, email@example.com